Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If your sick of whole wheat toast/cereal for your carb breakfast, these provide a nice change and are great for when your on the go
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or equivalent of 3/4 cup sugar)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup fat free sugar free yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- Make a well inthe middle and add yogurt& milk.
- Stir until blended.
- Gently toss in blueberries and distribute them as evenly as possible.
- Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until middle is cooked.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Wrap muffins individually and freeze in ziploc bag any portions that will not be eaten within the next day.
- Can be warmed up in the microwave and 2 make a filling carb breakfast.
Oops, I think you have a typo in the ingredients should one of the "baking soda"s be "baking powder"?