Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a Bob's Red Mill White Rice Flour package.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a 6 cup muffin tin, set aside.
- In a one quart jar place all ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 17 - 20 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for 5-8 minutes before removing from tin.
- Yield: 6 muffins.