Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom always makes these with ham. Very good.
- 2 lbs hash browns (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (I use onion powder to taste)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together except 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 cups corn flakes. Put in 9 x 13 pan (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) or 2 2-quart pans.
- On top, spread 2 cups corn flakes and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Cook at 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.