Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another hashbrown casserole recipe. My co-worker makes this and its a big hit at the potlucks.
- 907.18 g frozen hash browns, thawed
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 304.75 g cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g Ritz crackers (or 1 roll)
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g French onion dip
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thaw hash browns & mix well with cheese, sour cream, onion dip & mushroom soup. Spread evenly in 9" x 13" pan.
- Crush crackers & mix with melted butter. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until done.