Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Classic yummy sandwich, my way.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 1⁄2 ounces soft cream cheese or 1 1⁄2 ounces neufchatel cheese
- honey mustard
- soft butter
- Spread bread with however much mustard you like.
- Top with cheese (thinly sliced or spread), and sliced ham.
- Spread outside of sandwich with soft butter.
- Heat small pan, griddle, or panini maker until it gets hot, then drop in sandwich and immediately turn heat to low.
- Shake pan to evenly distribute butter on bread as it melts.
- When bottom side is golden, flip sandwich, shimmy the pan, and remove sandwich from heat when golden.
- Slice if desired, and serve hot, with your favorite sides.
This was an exceptional grilled cheese Sue. I loved using the cream cheese in it, so decadent. Rich, thick and creamy, it mixed beautifully with the Russian Honey Mustard I used. The ham topped this sandwich off beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing.