Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This recipe if from my friend Sue, and it is one that kids big and small LOVE! Easy to make and a FAVORITE in the house of anyone who tries it! This is a Belly Buster for sure!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written. I used Recipe #87433 for the chili. I cooked my hot dogs in the microwave before rolling them with the tortillas. I cut my tortillas in half as the hot dogs didn't fill the tortillas very well and I didn't want all that extra breading. My family didn't care for the fritos on top so next time I would make it without them.
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups chili (or more if you like, favorite canned, or homemade)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 all beef hot dogs (1/4 lb. each)
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- 2 quart shallow casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Warm tortillas, and roll hot dogs, burrito style.
- Pour 1 cup of the chili in bottom of casserole, and add the hot dog burritos.
- Pour the rest of the chili over all.
- Top with shredded cheese, and then the crushed Fritos.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven, for 25-30 minutes.