Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This recipe if from my friend Sue, and it is one that kids big and small LOVE! Easy to make and a FAVORITE in the house of anyone who tries it! This is a Belly Buster for sure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22 quart shallow casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Warm tortillas, and roll hot dogs, burrito style.
- 4Pour 1 cup of the chili in bottom of casserole, and add the hot dog burritos.
- 5Pour the rest of the chili over all.
- 6Top with shredded cheese, and then the crushed Fritos.
- 7Bake in preheated 400°F oven, for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sue's Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1231.2
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.5 mg
- Sodium 3555.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 50.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos corn chips