Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe if from my friend Sue, and it is one that kids big and small LOVE! Easy to make and a FAVORITE in the house of anyone who tries it! This is a Belly Buster for sure!
- 2 quart shallow casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Warm tortillas, and roll hot dogs, burrito style.
- Pour 1 cup of the chili in bottom of casserole, and add the hot dog burritos.
- Pour the rest of the chili over all.
- Top with shredded cheese, and then the crushed Fritos.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven, for 25-30 minutes.