Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
In my searches to find an apple martini that I liked, I found this one. I didn't like this one as much as another recipe, but Sue liked this one a lot so it is worthy of a taste! I am also posting the alternate recipe that I liked as "Mike's Apple Martini". They are both good with one item difference.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apple vodka
- 3 ounces dekuyper sour apple Schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 dashes lemon juice
- 2 dashes cranberry juice
- Add ice, apple infused vodka, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, vanilla vodka, lemon juice, and cranberry juice coctail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass.
wonderful drink! Thanks for posting :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game