Recipe by Sue Cheff
I make my meatloaf at least once every two weeks for my family -- it is the favorite dinner. I don't like any other meat loaf. It also slices thin the next day for sandwiches.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup Quaker Oats (not quick oats)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all in a large bowl with your hands.
- form into a loaf and put on a well greased casarole dish -- you should have about 2" space around the loaf on a sides.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minute.
- serve with baked or mashed potatoes and broccoli or stringbeans or peas.