1/1 Photo of Sue and Gloria's Baked Beans! (Paula Deen Show)
1 hr 10 mins
Koechin (Chef)'s Note:
These are the BEST Baked Beans EVER! I have tried many, but was intrigued by this recipe that Paula Deen prepared and was sent to her by friends. This is a must try recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all the ingredients, BUT ADD ONLY HALF THE FRENCH FRIED ONIONS (crush the onion in the can before using them).** Unless you like things realy sweet, cut the Molasses in half or even leave them out, as several reviers have done!1.
- 3Pour into a 9x13 sprayed casserole.
- 4Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 5The casserole will be very full, so set it on a cookie sheet to save your oven.:-).
- 6Cook for aproximately 1 hour or until it bubbles.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sue and Gloria's Baked Beans! (Paula Deen Show)
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 788.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: