Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one from the vault. This recipe is supposed to be 2 WW pts per serving, plus they sound really tasty.
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start off by popping off the stems of the mushrooms, making an area for the stuffing in the mushroom top.
- Then load all the ingredients, except for the mushrooms, in a food processor.
- Pulse until the consistency is slightly textured, but not quite smooth.
- Spoon the mixed ingredients into the mushroom top and cook on a lightly greased baking sheet for 15-20 minutes.