Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
All you need is a few minutes and, suddenly, you have dinner salad!
Make and share this Suddenly Chicken Parmesan Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker suddenly salad caesar pasta mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 medium cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped (3/4 cup)
- Cook and drain contents of uncooked pasta pouch (from salad mix box) as directed on box. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake well to drain.
- In large bowl, stir contents of seasoning & crouton blend pouch (from salad mix box), mayonnaise and milk until well blended. Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.