Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very simple and incredibly delicious pie. That requires a minimum of efforts but you get maximum pleasure.You can use fresh peaches or tinned one.
The lower layer of the pie
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3 cups diced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The top layer of of the pie
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Add the pieces of butter and mash well with a fork and mix all the ingredients. Add cold water and mix again with a fork. Roll up the mass into ball and wrap in plastic wrap up. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 3. Remove the "ball" ( dough for the bottom layer of the pie) from the refrigerator and spread it evenly on the bottom of the baking dish, leveling fingers and pressing down with hand. Carefully trim the rough edges.
- 4.Spread peaches evenly over the bottom. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt. Add sour cream, cream, eggs and vanilla. Mix . Pour this mass on the peaches.
- 5. For the top layer, combine flour and sugar. Add the butter and mix until a sand mass. Sprinkle it on the creamy peach mass.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes.