Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This awesome marinade is great for any steak dinner. I usually pair it up with a nice big baked potato and a caesar salad! (Serving size is per steak and prep time is time of marination)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate any cut of steak in the marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours.