Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from the Church Potluck Supper Cookbook by Elaine Robinson
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 lemon (cut in wedges)
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- Butter chicken breasts and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of seasoned chicken.
- Put wine in bottom of pan with chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minute.
This is an elegant yet very easy recipe. The only negative comment would be that it could use some salt, but that's really just a personal preference. I did use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts. Will definitely make this again. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.