2 hrs 20 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
We make pork loin quite often in our house and this recipe has quickly become a favorite. It's easy and delicious and one I'm sure you will enjoy as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
- 3Pierce the meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings.
- 4Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- 5Place pork loin into oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids.
- 6After 2 hours remove roast to a platter.
- 7Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom.
- 8Serve with pan juices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Succulent Roasted Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 24.3 g