Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We make pork loin quite often in our house and this recipe has quickly become a favorite. It's easy and delicious and one I'm sure you will enjoy as well!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
- Pierce the meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings.
- Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids.
- After 2 hours remove roast to a platter.
- Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom.
- Serve with pan juices.