Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is our favorite marinade for steaks. It makes them very tender.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil (Water may be substitued for the oil, but water does not penetrate the beef as well as the oil)
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix ingredients together for the marinade.
- Finally place your favorite steak in the marinade and cover.
- Let sit for at least 8 hours, preferably over night.
- Store them in the refrigerator while marinating.
- Do not save the marinade for future use; however, as the steaks cook, pour small amounts of the marinade over the steaks.
- They are best on the grill, but the oven does wonders also.
Thank you for a great marinade. I've never used a marinage on the steaks, they usually turn out great anyways. But, this was fabulous. I will use this many, many times.