Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe on the Hellmann's site. It's very tasty and easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup hellmann or best foods mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hellmann deli mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughy cooked, turning once.
- Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Easy and has great flavor! The chicken was nice and moist. Thanks for a easy and quick dinner!