Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A new twist to a classic recipe. It's good, easy and fun to serve.
Make and share this Succulent Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 thickness; remove plastic wrap.
- Arrange 1 slice of ham and Swiss cheese on each breast. Starting from the shorter end of chicken, roll breast into a tight pinwheel. Tuck ends inches Secure with toothpicks.
- Place flour, honey mustard, and breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Add chicken to flour, turn to coat. Add chicken to mustard; turn to coat. Add chicken to breadcrumbs; turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through; about 40 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
What a nice meal to have during the busy week. Very easy to make. Excellant!