1/2 Photos of Succulent Chicken Cordon Bleu
J Bowen's Note:
A new twist to a classic recipe. It's good, easy and fun to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- 2Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 thickness; remove plastic wrap.
- 3Arrange 1 slice of ham and Swiss cheese on each breast. Starting from the shorter end of chicken, roll breast into a tight pinwheel. Tuck ends inches Secure with toothpicks.
- 4Place flour, honey mustard, and breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Add chicken to flour, turn to coat. Add chicken to mustard; turn to coat. Add chicken to breadcrumbs; turn to coat.
- 5Transfer chicken to baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- 6Bake until golden brown and cooked through; about 40 minutes.
- 7Remove toothpicks and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Succulent Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: