1/2 Photos of Succotash
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare lima beans according to package directions; drain.
- 2Put corn in the container of a food processor and pulse 8-10 times or until coarsely chopped In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add flour and stir until smooth; continue cooking and stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 4Add sugar, salt, and pepper.
- 5Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- 6Add corn; continue cooking and stir often for 12 to 15 minutes or until corn is tender and mixture is thick.
- 7Stir in lima beans.
- 8Serve immediately and top each serving with crumbled bacon if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Succotash
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g