Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this on the internet! yum! This makes about 2/3 cup.
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl and mix well.
- Heat mixture uncovered in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH until mixture boils rapidly.
- Whisk well, cover and cool.
This recipe was created by Todd Wilbur for his book entitled "The Best Of Top Secret Recipes" (Penguin/Putnam 2003)