1/1 Photo of Subway's Golden Broccoli Cheese Soup (Copycat)
I absolutely love the Golden Broccoli Cheese soup at Subway. This is the closest recipe I've found to the real deal. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion in butter until it's tender.
- 2Stir in flour and pepper; add milk.
- 3Cook over medium heat until thickened to make the roux.
- 4Slowly add cheese.
- 5In another pan, dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- 6Add broccoli. Cook until tender.
- 7Add to cheese mixture and stir well.
- 8Note: You may want to chop up broccoli into finer pieces depending on your preference.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Subway's Golden Broccoli Cheese Soup (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 825.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g