Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone loves these cookies from Subway.. I played around at home til I got a cookie that has the same great taste and soft texture
- 1 lb butter
- 1 2⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 1⁄4 cups all purpose unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- •Make sure the oven keeps the right temperature. The cookies may need a minute or two more or less than stated.
- •Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- •Line baking sheets with parchment paper (no need to grease).
- •Measure flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and blend together. Set aside.
- •In a large mixing bowl, preferably a heavy-duty mixer, and using the paddle or beater attachment, beat butter until creamy.
- •Add brown sugar and beat again. Scrape down the bowl and add the granualted sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- •Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- •Add vanilla, beat and scrape again.
- •On low speed, add flour mixture 2 cups at a time, and mix well.
- •Mix in white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Mix only until blended.
- •Using a cookie scoop, place dough on prepared baking sheets, spacing evenly to allow for spreading.
- •Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Do NOT over bake these cookies. They continue to bake for a few minutes after they are removed from the oven.
- •Transfer to cooling racks. Store in air tight container or plastic bag to stay soft and moist.
- •Makes 48 warm and gooey cookies.
These cookies are delicious! It was a bit tricky to get the cooking time exactly right though. Definitely a good idea to take them out of the oven about a minute before they are completely cooked through in the middle. Then I let them sit in the tray on the stovetop for about 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack. Serve with a TALL glass of cold milk!!
Really love these cookies. Although it says yields 48, I made roughly 80! Maybe my cookie scoop was smaller then normal but they made huge cookies! Seriously recommend! Love these cookies!
I followed the recipe perfectly and all was going well untill i needed to roll them. I did not have a cookie scoop and i winged it. I put them in for 9mimutes and took then out and let them settle. They were crisp and golden and soft. But just quite cakey and doughy.......And sooo fulling