1/1 Photo of Subway Vegetable "delite" Wrap (Copycat)
I never realised how dependent I was on subway until I started to spend lots of money on it. So I went there for the last time (sob) to watch them make this; then I flew off to the supermarket, got the ingredients and started playing around. I like to add 1/4 cup refried beans to liven things up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 inch whole wheat tortillas
- 59.14 ml refried beans (optional)
- 1 slice emmenthaler cheese, sliced into 2 triangles
- 78.07 ml lettuce, shredded (up to 1/2 cup, depends on the amount you can stuff in)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 0 large onion, sliced
- 4 pickles
- 3 olives, sliced (optional)
- 9.85 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 9.85 ml honey mustard
- 1Spread the refried beans (if using) and sliced cheese onto the tortilla and microwave it for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- 2Put the lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, olives (if using) and any other vegetable that you want (such as peppers) on top of the cheese.
- 3Drizzle with dressings.
- 4Making sure that all the filling is in the centre of the tortilla, wrap it up carefully, tucking in all edges.
- 5I hope my instructions are clear enough! :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Subway Vegetable "delite" Wrap (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 2478.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas