Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the ONLY sandwich I'd get at Subway. Now, I'd forgo the bologna and cheese, but at home I should try veggie bologna and cheese. Haven't yet, but it's worth a shot! I LOVED this sandwich! And it's simple (not to mention at tad weird with the olives) Nowadays, I'd probably add some tomatoes and peppers (roasted - yum!)
- bread or roll, of your choice and size
- bologna, slices
- american cheese slice
- iceberg lettuce (shredded or leaves - your choice)
- sliced black olives
- dill pickle slices
- spicy brown mustard (e.g. Gulden's)
- Assemble sandwich in order of ingredients.
- You can either spread the mustard on each bread slice or squirt it on top of ingredients You're done!
- Bon Appetit!