From Canadian Living magazine.
Make and share this Suburban Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime-flavoured gin
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- Add a splash of orange-flavoured liqueur. Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add gin, cranberry juice and orange liqueur; shake well to blend and chill.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Heard on the radio today that this is the week of chance to have a baby on 11/11/11. I'll drink to that and lucky enough not to have to worry about those things. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
I love gin, what can I say? Great taste, I used triple sec for the oj liqueur and thought it was delightful. Made for beverage tag.
This was a bit too intense for me. I love a drink, but the gin flavour was overwhelming. I added 3 1/2 ounces of cranberry juice to reach a balance that suited my taste. Then it was delicious. Also had an issue with my Triple Sec. I hadn't used it for so long that the cap was stuck -- really stuck. I had to pour a bit of boiling water over the cap to loosen it and that worked fine.