Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious Hot wings with subtle sweet heat.
- 12-15 chicken wings
- 78.07 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour or 236.59 ml tempura flour
- 59.14 ml butter
- 14.79-29.58 ml garlic or 1-3 garlic clove, minced
- 5 fluid ounce franks red hot chili sauce
- 28.39 ml Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 fluid ounce oil (for frying)
- In a large mixing bowl.
- Pat Chicken Wings dry, can also make cuts to meat side of chicken for thorough cooking.
- Season with lemmon pepper seasoning.
- then in a bowl mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Combine flour with the Chicken Wings.
- Let Wings sit with flour for 5 minutes.
- then place in oil. deep fry for 15 - 18 minutes or pan fry 8 minutes each side on medium to medium high heat.
- With 5 minutes left for chicken to cook.
- Warm up 1/2 stick of butter in a pot on low to medium heat.
- when butter is near melted add in garlic.
- let it cook and but don't brown,.
- When garlic is near browning add in the Franks Hot Sauce.
- Take out the chicken wings, make sure they are fully cooked no blood to the bone.
- add in the Thai Chili Sauce to the hot sauce pot.
- squeeze the half of lemon.
- stir the sauce until it is blended.
- add in fried chicken.
- stir until Chicken is covered in sauce.
- When plating, pour the sauce over the chicken wings.