1/1 Photo of Subtle Sweet Hot Wings
Delicious Hot wings with subtle sweet heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12-15 chicken wings
- 78.07 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour or 236.59 ml tempura flour
- 59.14 ml butter
- 14.79-29.58 ml garlic or 1-3 garlic clove, minced
- 5 fluid ounce franks red hot chili sauce
- 28.39 ml Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 fluid ounce oil (for frying)
- 1In a large mixing bowl.
- 2Pat Chicken Wings dry, can also make cuts to meat side of chicken for thorough cooking.
- 3Season with lemmon pepper seasoning.
- 4then in a bowl mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- 5Combine flour with the Chicken Wings.
- 6Let Wings sit with flour for 5 minutes.
- 7then place in oil. deep fry for 15 - 18 minutes or pan fry 8 minutes each side on medium to medium high heat.
- 8With 5 minutes left for chicken to cook.
- 9Warm up 1/2 stick of butter in a pot on low to medium heat.
- 10when butter is near melted add in garlic.
- 11let it cook and but don't brown,.
- 12When garlic is near browning add in the Franks Hot Sauce.
- 13Take out the chicken wings, make sure they are fully cooked no blood to the bone.
- 14add in the Thai Chili Sauce to the hot sauce pot.
- 15squeeze the half of lemon.
- 16stir the sauce until it is blended.
- 17add in fried chicken.
- 18stir until Chicken is covered in sauce.
- 19When plating, pour the sauce over the chicken wings.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Subtle Sweet Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2924.8
- Calories from Fat 2477
- Total Fat 275.3 g
- Saturated Fat 54.3 g
- Cholesterol 287.3 mg
- Sodium 2478.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 61.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning
salt and pepper