Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious Hot wings with subtle sweet heat.
Make and share this Subtle Sweet Hot Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 12 -15 chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup tempura flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic or 1 -3 garlic clove, minced
- 5 fluid ounces franks red hot chili sauce
- 1⁄8 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 fluid ounces oil (for frying)
- In a large mixing bowl.
- Pat Chicken Wings dry, can also make cuts to meat side of chicken for thorough cooking.
- Season with lemmon pepper seasoning.
- then in a bowl mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Combine flour with the Chicken Wings.
- Let Wings sit with flour for 5 minutes.
- then place in oil. deep fry for 15 - 18 minutes or pan fry 8 minutes each side on medium to medium high heat.
- With 5 minutes left for chicken to cook.
- Warm up 1/2 stick of butter in a pot on low to medium heat.
- when butter is near melted add in garlic.
- let it cook and but don't brown,.
- When garlic is near browning add in the Franks Hot Sauce.
- Take out the chicken wings, make sure they are fully cooked no blood to the bone.
- add in the Thai Chili Sauce to the hot sauce pot.
- squeeze the half of lemon.
- stir the sauce until it is blended.
- add in fried chicken.
- stir until Chicken is covered in sauce.
- When plating, pour the sauce over the chicken wings.