Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Out of pumpkin pie spice and only need a little to get you through until you buy more? From Hamilton Beach web site a few years back.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger (scant)
- Stir or shake ingredients together.
- Store in a closed small container.
- Use in place of"pumpkin pie spice" in your recipe.
Life saver...did not want to go to the store! Thank you!!! No need to buy yet, another spice!
I wanted to make some pumpkin bread but was out of pumpkin pie spice which was called for in the recipe, I made a small amount of this (halved the recipe) and it was great! Thanks for the good recipe. I won't be buying this spice again! I will just make it at home from this recipe!!!
I quadrupled the recipe and it fit perfectly into a small Penzey's jar. Won't have to buy it again!