Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Out of pumpkin pie spice and only need a little to get you through until you buy more? From Hamilton Beach web site a few years back.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger (scant)
- Stir or shake ingredients together.
- Store in a closed small container.
- Use in place of"pumpkin pie spice" in your recipe.
Life saver...did not want to go to the store! Thank you!!! No need to buy yet, another spice!
Horible it wasn't even close to pumkin spice
I wanted to make some pumpkin bread but was out of pumpkin pie spice which was called for in the recipe, I made a small amount of this (halved the recipe) and it was great! Thanks for the good recipe. I won't be buying this spice again! I will just make it at home from this recipe!!!