Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Out of pumpkin pie spice and only need a little to get you through until you buy more? From Hamilton Beach web site a few years back.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger (scant)
- Stir or shake ingredients together.
- Store in a closed small container.
- Use in place of"pumpkin pie spice" in your recipe.
Life saver...did not want to go to the store! Thank you!!! No need to buy yet, another spice!
I quadrupled the recipe and it fit perfectly into a small Penzey's jar. Won't have to buy it again!
Needed some pumpkin pie spice, in a pinch. DD is making pumpkin oatmeal in the crockpot. The house smells divine! Thanks for posting.