Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for 1 egg white.
Make and share this Substitution for Egg White Using Egg White Powder recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons egg white powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- In recipes requiring whipped egg whites, sprinkle the egg white powder over the water in the mixing bowl and IMMEDIATELY whip to the desired foam stage (soft peak, stiff peak).
- In most other recipes, the egg white powder may be added to the dry ingredients and the water to the liquid for ease of mixing.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Store egg white powder tightly sealed in a cool place.