Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These started life intending to be 7 Layer Bars... Yet they became their own uniquely delicious treat when I went substitution happy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 ounces toffee pieces (such as Skor)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 4 ounces coconut
- 1 cup Ghirardelli double chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Combine the 3 nuts together.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the nut mix and add it to the graham cracker crumbs.
- In a small bowl combine the crumbs and nuts with the melted butter and mix together until it is"wet".
- Press the crumb crust mix into the bottom of pan.
- In a small saucepan combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
- Stir until the butter and sugar are completely melted.
- With extreme caution, from about 1/2 an inch above the crust, pour the milk and sugar mix over the crust.
- (Be careful not to make holes in the crust).
- Evenly sprinkle the semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chips, toffee bits, 3 nut mixture, and coconut over the top of the crust.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle the double chocolate chips evenly over the top of the bars.
- When the chocolate chips are glossy and melting take a rubber spatula and spread the chocolate evenly over the top of the bars.
- Let cool until the chocolate on top has hardened.
- Cut into 32 bars.