Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many times I have a recipe that calls for honey and I rarely have honey on hand. Here is a replacement for honey.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water (or what liquid recipe asks for) or 1⁄4 cup milk (or what liquid recipe asks for)
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup light corn syrup or 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup honey called for in recipe:.
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar plus 1/4 cup liquid (use liquid called for in recipe).
- 1 cup molasses.
- 1 cup light or dark corn syrup.
- 1 cup pure maple syrup.
- servings is suggested only.
- yield is aprox.