Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This mouth watering rice is one of my favourites! I was taught how to make it by Subru uncle, my friend, teacher and guide. A favourite at parties at my place, this rice has won the heart of many I know!
- 2 cups rice
- 2 small carrots
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 bunch fresh french beans
- 2 cups spring onions, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons soya sauce
- Chinese salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean, wash and soak rice for 20 minutes.
- Heat water in any suitable vessel.
- Add the drained rice.
- When rice has reached its half boiled stage, discard water.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a skillet.
- Add carrots, french beans and green peas.
- Saute on medium heat.
- Add chinese salt, soya sauce and salt (to taste).
- Once the vegetables have been cooked, add spring onions and rice.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low heat.
- Once done, garnish with spring onions.