Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a wonderful facial scrub. This can be used to clean your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. You can also use this for a full-body treatment. Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E-oil. From the book: Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the raw seeds in a grinder until you have a fine powder that resembles coarse sugar.
- Store this powder in a clean airtight container.
- To use: Mix 1 tbsp.
- of this powder with a few tsps.
- of water to create a smooth paste.
- Massage this onto your face and neck.
- Rinse well with warm water followed by cold water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.