This isnt your every day macaroni and cheese.
Make and share this Sublime 3 Cheese Macaroni recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g butter
- 56.69 g flour
- 946.0 ml whole milk
- 354.88 ml whole milk
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 1.23 ml grated nutmeg
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 340.19 g extra sharp goats milk cheddar cheese, shredded
- 340.19 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 226.79 g Fontina cheese, grated
- 453.59 g pasta shells or 453.59 g penne
- 127.57 g panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt your butter over lowe heat and then whisk in flour and cook 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in your milk and cook over low heat, constantly whisking until mixture becomes thinkened.
- Whisk in salt, pepper, allspice, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in cheeses and remove from heat and cover.
- Cook pasta in required amount of boiling water for 10 mins until slightly undercooked and then drain.
- Stir into cheese sauce.
- Add pasta to a casserole dish and add cheese mixture to it and fold over and over until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle with panko and place dish into your preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and panko is golden brown.