Recipe by JanetSmith154
Wonderful when cut into cubes, grilled and served as an appetizer - for dinner I serve this with Jasmine rice Prep time does not include marinating time
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound each chicken breast half till thin.
- Lightly toast sesame seeds in a skillet - that is until you smell them.
- Combine all other ingredients and marinate chicken breasts 30 minutes at room temperature (or you can marinate as long as you want).
- Grill over medium hot coals for 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle seeds on chicken just before serving!