Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I hate long recipes that require hours of preparation and 50 million teaspoons of spices and obscure vegetables that you'll never use again. This is fairly easy, cheap, and conveniently quick, there's little leftovers and it keeps well.
- 2 cans of fluffy biscuits
- 2 cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag shredded cheese (mozzarella works best)
- Criss cross cut the 2 cans of fluffy biscuits, and throw into 8x8 glass baking pan.
- Cover biscuits with 1 1/2 cans of spaghetti sauce.
- Cover With 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Add rest of spaghetti sauce and stir entire mixture covering all biscuits completely.
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese in center is brown and bubbly and biscuits are no longer doughy.
I think this recipe has potential, that's why I'm giving it three stars. The amount called for in the recipe was way too much for an 8 by 8 pan. I used a 13 by 9 inch pan and it was still completely full. I would try this again cutting the recipe in half and using a 13 by 9 inch pan.I baked mine for a full hour and I couldn't get the biscuits done without burning the cheese. I do think it's a good idea for an easy snack for the kids.