1/1 Photo of Stupid Easy Crock Pot / Slow Cooker Sausage & Potatoes
Heather Reynolds in Virginia's Note:
This is so easy to put together with only 5 ingredients. Its a very hearty meal that can be used as a side dish or a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- 2Cut potatoes into wedges or whatever size pieces your family likes. You can leave the skins off or on (we like them on)throw them in the pot.
- 3Cut sausage into 1/4" slices and throw them into the pot.
- 4In a bowl blend softened cream chees, cream of celery soup and envelope of dry ranch dressing mix. Pour over Potatoes and sausage.
- 5give it a little stir
- 6Cook low 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stupid Easy Crock Pot / Slow Cooker Sausage & Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.8
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.6 mg
- Sodium 1672.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix