Recipe by Catie Bartley
This was made for me by a friends mom for an Indy 500 race party. It was gone within 15 minutes. If you run out of chips-which happens a lot-many people resort to the use of a spoon.
Top Review by SuperJoku
Put all ingredients in crockpot and turned it on. I used two bags of cheese (i thought it was 2 of each ingredient!!!). .ANYWAYS! My husband couldn't stop raving about it!!!! Thanks!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili (with or without beans)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded cheese, 4 cups (nacho cheese works best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the 2 packages of cream cheese on the bottom of a glass square 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover evenly with the 2 cans of hormel chili.
- Cover with the shredded cheese (some people use only half the bag -- I use the whole bag, it depends on what the preparer likes).
- Put in microwave (or oven) leave in until cheese in center is bubbly.