Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
This was made for me by a friends mom for an Indy 500 race party. It was gone within 15 minutes. If you run out of chips-which happens a lot-many people resort to the use of a spoon.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili (with or without beans)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded cheese, 4 cups (nacho cheese works best)
- Layer the 2 packages of cream cheese on the bottom of a glass square 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover evenly with the 2 cans of hormel chili.
- Cover with the shredded cheese (some people use only half the bag -- I use the whole bag, it depends on what the preparer likes).
- Put in microwave (or oven) leave in until cheese in center is bubbly.
Put all ingredients in crockpot and turned it on. I used two bags of cheese (i thought it was 2 of each ingredient!!!). .ANYWAYS! My husband couldn't stop raving about it!!!! Thanks!!
You pulled a Taco Bell. You thought outside the bun. My family Inhaled it because they think chewing is so overrated.
I worked in a call center and every Sunday my team had a pot luck. This was one of the favorites. To make it even more stupid easy - you don't have to layer it. Dump all the ingredients together, microwave til the cream cheese is soft, stir and then microwave til hot.