This is the recipe that won US dollars 50 in the Thursday magazine dated Aug 29th-Sept 4th'2002. It was submitted by Anihita Ginwalla; a lady who looks as impressive as her cheesecake. The cake definitely looked like a winner!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 7-inch springform pan with margarine.
- 2Add the crushed biscuits and butter or margarine.
- 3Mix together with fingertips and press the mixture at the base of the springform pan and chill.
- 4Wash and drain the strawberries.
- 5Reserve a few for decoration.
- 6Chop the remaining strawberries into small pieces.
- 7Soak the gelatine in water and heat in a pan of water till it gets dissolved.
- 8Remove from heat and keep aside.
- 9Beat the cheese and sugar together with an electric beater till light and fluffy.
- 10Add the gelatine liquid and beat again.
- 11Whip up one sachet of Dream whip (according to the instructions on the packet) and fold into the cheese mixture.
- 12Mix in the chopped strawberries.
- 13Pour into the tin and leave till it sets.
- 14When it sets, remove into a flat dish and decorate with the second sachet of Dream whip and strawberries.
- 15Chill again and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stunning Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 300.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: