Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've had this recipe for years.It's easy to make and very good! For a quick one dish meal,I add a can of tuna.Tuna is great in this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) boxchicken Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- Fry chopped zucchini and onion in butter until tender.
- In bowl mix together,stuffing and seasoning mix sour cream,soup,zucchini and onion with butter.
- Put in a lighty greased casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 degree for 30-40 minutes.
This was very easy and tasted wonderful! What a great way to use up some of the zucchini from my garden. My kids even enjoyed it, though I did just call it dressing casserole:) I have already given the recipe to several of my co workers who are eager to try it as well. The only change I made was to use pork flavored dressing, as that what was in the pantry. Thanks so much for the great recipe!
Oh golly... Yes.. Thanks for the recipe. We all know that it takes a creative mind to come up with a NEW zucchini recipe. I get waaaaaay too many zucchini every year as I'm sure most of us do.. and I enjoyed this recipe. I didn't use the tuna .. but I will in a couple of days!! lol.. We have zucchini (yellow and green) out the 'ying yang' here.. I'm making zucchini muffins, bread, stir fry, stuffed, steamed, pounded, chopped, parmesan'ed, grated over pasta and I'm always looking for a new recipe using that darned zucchini. Kewl.... good recipe.. thanks..... :)