Recipe by katie in the UP
Perfect for the Day after Tree Trimming Party at our house! I love any recipe that uses leftovers up!
- 20 large white mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup leftover prepared stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake the mushroom caps, stem sides down, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stuffing and cheese.
- Flip the mushroom caps over and mound the stuffing into each one.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is golden, about 20 minutes.