- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 8" square pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions. Then, stir in celery and egg white; set aside.
- To mashed potatoes, add half cup cheddar cheese.
- In prepared pan, make 4 alternating rows of potatoes and cornbread mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese over top. Bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted.
- Serving Ideas: Serve with a salad and potato dinner rolls.