- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin pay with non-stick spray; set aside.
- In non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in broth and mayonnaise.
- In large bowl, pour vegetable mixture over stufing mix and toss to coat. Evenly divide mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly and mounding slightly.
- Bake 40 minutes or until muffins are golden.