Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Almost as good as my traditional bread-based turkey stuffing.
- 1 (3 ounce) bagplain pork rinds, lightly crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 -3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 -4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- bell seasoning
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- Melt Butter in deep pan Cook the onions and celery in the butter until tender.
- Add Bells Seasoning and continue to simmer until flavor is mixed Take off heat and add pickle relish Toss with the crushed pork rinds.
- Pour the beaten egg over the rinds and toss lightly.
- Optional: Add up to ½ can of broth until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
- Bake as for regular stuffing, in a casserole or in the bird.