Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Almost as good as my traditional bread-based turkey stuffing.
Make and share this Stuffing-low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Melt Butter in deep pan Cook the onions and celery in the butter until tender.
- Add Bells Seasoning and continue to simmer until flavor is mixed Take off heat and add pickle relish Toss with the crushed pork rinds.
- Pour the beaten egg over the rinds and toss lightly.
- Optional: Add up to ½ can of broth until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
- Bake as for regular stuffing, in a casserole or in the bird.