This has the finished texture of poultry stuffing. Very tasty and easy to make. This is the original recipe. Chefs can decide about altering the amount of butter.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs broccoli, chopped (or 2 pkg. frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm stuffing (granular texture, not bread cubes)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Cook broccoli in 1 1/4 cups water, no salt. Do not drain.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika, then the cheeses.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.