Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Haven't tried this one, but I want to, So I will put it in my cookbook, so I remember to try it.
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cups bread cubes, dry
- 1⁄4 cup butter, hard
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- Put first 6 ingredients into large bowl, and stir well.
- Add bread cubes and stir.
- Combine hard butter, boullon powder and hot water in seperate bowl.
- Stir to melt butter and dissolve powder. Pour over cube mixture.
- Turn into 5 Ltre. slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 6 hour.
- If you prefer a more moist stuffing, add a bit more hot water.
- Makes 8 cups.