Recipe by looneytunesfan
The aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese will grab your attention and make it a family favorite.
Top Review by bad kitty 1116
This recipe is delicious! I have made it several times. I like to serve it with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole-a mini -Thanksgiving! I have also used boneless pork loin chops instead of the chicken and it's equally great! I just use pork flavore stuffing instead of chicken flavored (I use a box of Stove Top for this recipe.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 (6 -8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.