Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Cooking for yourself or a crowd can be pretty difficult if you have to alter recipe sizes (unless you have Zaar to do it for you!) This recipe is soo simple to multiply, you can do it for one or one hundred!
Top Review by lady_heather
This was a really nice alternative to shake n bake. I used celery soup, and i thought it kept the chicken nice and moist. It took about 20 mins to cook. I definately agree with you that it would probably be easier to coat chicken if crumbs were is a dish rather than a zip lock bag, i'll be doing that next time. A definate keeper! thanks xxx
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can celery soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned stuffing mix, such as Stove Top
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a shallow bowl, pour the soup and completely coat the chicken breasts with the soup. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Place the stuffing mix in a zip-top bag and crush slightly with a rolling pin. Place each breast in the bag and toss to make sure each is coated well. It might work better for you to pour the crumbs in a bowl and roll the breasts.
- Place the breasts in a shallow baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 375 uncovered until the juices run clear.