Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
yummy new way to use stuffing after too much turkey over the holidays!
- 4 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- brown chops on each side.
- cook stove top stuffing according to directions, stir in mushroom soup, and cream corn.
- place chops in baking dish,add seasoning salt & garlic powder. spread stuffing mixure on top.
- bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- serve with your fav side dish.
- substitute pork for chicken breasts or bonless thighs.